- Location Connecticut
- Equipment ID 29513
- Item # 267654
- Qty Available 1
Dual drum batch painting line for coloring rubber mulch.
Each drum will color roughly two tons of mulch.
This paint system will produce about 4 tons per hour.
Pictures were taken while it was being used in production.
This painting system uses dry or wet dye to color the rubber, no additional dryers are required.
System also comes with
Included in this system:
- Feed hopper and infeed
- Auger feed for dual drum tumblers
- Dual Tumble Drums
- Coloring pigment delivery system
- Rolling discharge conveyors and operators station
- Bagging and weighing station for four super sacks
- All electrical panels and controls
- (7) 300 gallon pallet containers of paint in various colors and varying amounts.
- The paint pump for delivering paint to the batch drums
This system was running when uninstalled and is in good condition.