Newman Industries Counter Flow Dryer
5" X 25' including conveyance
- Listed Price: $248,400.00
- 1 Unsold View Purchase History
- Location Georgia
- Equipment ID 27614
- Item # 284327
- Qty Available 1
- 5’ x 25’ Counter Flow Dryer from Newman Industries, Inc.
- Chain Wrap Drive with 50 hp. Motor.
- 3/8” Thick Shell.
- Full, Bolt in Flighting Package.
- Adjustable 12” dia.
- Flame hardened Trunnions with 3 7/16 Shafts.
- Bottom discharge and Chute Inlet.
- Hi Temp Rubber Seals on Inlet end.
- Bolt on Support Legs to give 4’ tall Discharge height.
- Special Platform for Burner and provisions for Burner in Breeching.
- Burner is PowerFlame C-Max CM9B-GO-30 Multi Fuel Burner rated for 20MMBTU/Hr.
- Runs on Natural Gas and #2 Fuel Oil.
- Fuel consumption between 18.8 to 142 GPH.
- Includes a 72” Diameter Cyclone with supports and a Baghouse from Newman Industries, Inc. Rated for 14,500 cfm to provide air for 35 tph @ 8% moisture,
- Qty 140, 14 oz. Nomex Hi Temp. Bags, 6” x 12’ long with Cages, ¼” Thick Tube Sheet. Gasketed top covers. 1 ½” Blow Pipes and Valves. Single 12” x 12” discharge with tipping valve. Bottom side inlet. Exhaust fan with ductwork and stack.
Estimated around 175 hrs of burner run time.
The drum has a little more because of the daily cool down periods.