New Iron Ax Enviro Rack
Online Special Configuration
- Location 10665
- Item # 487904
- Qty Available 5
NEW Enviro Rack from Iron Ax.
New Factory Warranty
Delivery within 1-2 weeks after purchase
EASILY shipped in a 20' sea container!
Finance for $495.00/Month for 60 Months (With Qualifying Credit) US customers only.
The Enviro Rack is the first and only portable, fully self-contained, fluid removal system on the market - offering complete fluid removal in under 5 minutes.
We offer all steel tanks along with a grated catwalk for operator safety.
Underneath the catwalk is a 249 gallon (942 Liters) catch pan and a 360 gallon (1363 Liters) tank to catch any spills.
No other system on the market comes close to the Enviro Rack, which meets EPA and State level regulations concerning fluid removal.
The Enviro Rack is totally air operated meaning there are no gasoline or electric motors that could create a spark.
• Height: 7' 4" (224 cm)
• Length: 16' (488 cm) (Length of Deck Space Req.)
• Width: 6' 6" (198 cm)
• Weight: 7,000 lbs (3175 Kg)
• Set it on the ground or a concrete slab
Enviro Rack Standard Online Equipment:
• Gasoline separation system.
• Antifreeze separation system.
• Funnels are equipped with drills through the center to ensure there are no spills.
• Easily capture antifreeze into the holding tank.
• All 4 storage tanks have a 180 gallon capacity (681 Liters)
• All tanks have gauge and gauge guard.
• Each unit is equipped with a fire extinguisher.
• Grated catwalk for floor safety.
• Adjustable car rack allows for any size vehicle and can be set up tilted to the left or right for liquids to drain to one side of the tank.
• Air drills are used for speed and safety.
• 249-gallon catch pan (942 Liters)
• 360-gallon lower tank beneath catch pan (1363 Liters)
• Fuel nozzle and transfer hose included.
• 25 ft. retractable hose reel for air wrench (762 cm)
• The upper rack serves as an air manifold.
• Fluid can be discharged out of tanks using air pressure and also have lifting eyes for easy handling.
• Fold out catwalks for easy tire removal.
• Hook and rails suitable for roll-off container system ------------------------------------------ $2,500.00USD
• Vacuum system to remove fluids from master cylinder and power steering pumps --- $500.00USD
Options can be added after you purchase the standard online unit.
You will be contacted by Iron Ax after the purchase to confirm your order, and options can be added at that time.
Price as stated is FOB Wadley, GA....Shipping arrangements can be made thru Iron Ax at the time of shipment.
Options and freight can be added to the amount financed for an additional monthly cost.