SMC 1000 Ton Alligator Scrap Shear
Cut to Mill Specs or as Pre-shredder
- Listed Price: $167,000.00
- 1 Unsold View Purchase History
SMC 1000 Ton Alligator Scrap Shear with 259 Ton Richards Guillotine Sizing Shear
- This shear assembly is in very good condition.
- Set up presently for shearing plate, clips, and skeletons to mill specification.
- The SMC 1000 Ton shear will cut stacks of skeleton plate 4' to 6' wide piled 12" or more high; material that ranges anywhere from .16" to .25" mostly stainless.
- It will cut through 12" to 16" of laminated plate steel with ease.
- Originally set up to cut railroad car sides.
- Shear arm is 15' in length and 24" wide with blades both sides.
- Comes with a hydraulic feed tray for shearing plate and other flat stock.
- Blade is 24" wide and makes a 24" X Variable up to 14' material cut.
- The 24" sized material drops down onto a vibratory conveyor.
- The vibratory conveyor moves the cut material to the Richards 259T guillotine shear for further sizing before exiting the machine.
- Possible use also to reduce larger shreddable material for a smaller shredder.
- The SMC 1000 Ton system has two 150 Hp electric motors and four hydraulic gear pumps with a main regenerative valve; this shear is fast.
- Has been taken off the grid and cannot be demonstrated at this time.
Asking price includes all spare parts for the shear, loading table, stairs, platforms, HPU, electrical controls, operator's control panels, operator's house, under-shear vibratory transfer conveyor, 550 Ton guillotine shear, support structure specific to the shear, take-away conveyor.
We have no foundation drawings, and we suggest that buyer come and take measurements of the current foundation. We can discuss with buyer a better way to set up the foundation that would be cheaper than what we did.